Macro Sea redeveloped this historic property just outside of Princeton, New Jersey. Formerly a working Catholic seminary and cemetery, the property became a financial burden to the owner after the seminary closed.
The team worked with the township and the owner to reimagine the site as a profitable educational campus and cemetery, bringing in revenue while respecting the heritage and character of the site. The existing Gothic Revival and Arts + Crafts architecture is preserved, including an outstanding chapel dating from 1932.
David Belt, Macro Sea, Executive Director
LEAD DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT:
Ofer Ohad, DBI, Principal, Director of Construction + Development
Alix Feinkind, DBI, Project Manager